The Marketing Assistant position is the perfect fit for someone who loves to serve others!
Our team currently consists of 6 DFW based women that work hard as a team to collectively serve our clients with excellence. We are committed to always going above and beyond! We also have a lot of fun doing it! We are looking for someone that is outgoing, positive, has excellent customer service skills, the ability to problem solve, and is energized and excited by helping others.
The primary responsibilities of this position will be:
- Weekly calls with clients
- Scheduling appointments
- Content mailings
- CRM management for keeping up with client/lead relationships
- Assist Social Media Manager with content creation
- Social media marketing
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Ads
- Weekly meetings with EO team and client
Who we are looking for: You may be right for this opportunity if you are…
- A problem solver : If you come across something you don’t know, do you use the tools you have to figure it out?
- Strong Communication
- Able to manage and prioritize tasks effectively
- Positive Attitude
- Quick learner
- Tech Saavy : familiar with Google Drive, Google Calendar, Pipedrive, and ClickUp
- Hours will initially be around 10 hours/week with an increase once trained!
- Must have a quiet space for phone calls + meetings with clients
Perks of the job:
- Work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Work with an awesome team 😉
- Starting at $15/hour
- Ability to grow with our company